Right now I'm lying in renates bed while she's half asleep next to me. She is awake enough to let me know that "you can't press more than to keys at the same time" when her computer made a funny sound. I thought it was three keys though..
Today I, Renate and Olav.. and partly Kamilla (she was allowed to slack a bit 'cause I refused to move over so she had to sleep on the couch) cleaned up my house after last night. That night was in no way worth the effort. Ofcourse someone puked on the carpet. yaay. I managed to fall again as well. Kamilla chased me with a spray can of biotex. I fell in the middle of the floor in my own feet or something. It's amazing how I do that.
we did something good though. We collected money for research on cancer among elders. that was cold. afterwards we ate homemade spring rolls. thank you renate's mom!



Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar