onsdag 11. mars 2009

spring is here!

and of course we've started the celebration. Yesterday Kamilla, Renate and I went out to a place called atlanterhavsveien. Most of you probably know it.. Olav, or Gonzie boyh as I prefer, came a little while after us. We bbq'd (not american scale), ate lots of candy and took a billion pictures (mostly of waves.. thank you cam-illa). Afterwards Kamilla and I went to my place to watch charterfeber and paradise hotel to laugh at stupid or weird people, or both for that matter. Kamilla laughed especially much. And I have the audio evidence to prove it (don't ask). two letters and an exclamation mark: ÆH!

Today I was the most tired and sleepy person on earth. Places I've slept during the day:

- The bus on the way to school
- All over my desk during recess
- sitting up on my chair during norwegian (I woke up to a discussion wether laps have high or low cheekbones. I've always thought they had high, but it seems line has internal sources saying otherwise. My world is falling apart.)
- Over my chemistry book during the period
- At my desk in biology
- The bus on the way home
- ON my chemistry book at home

The irony is.. now I can finally go to bed, but I'm not sleepy anymore.

marshmallows - the one thing I like to keep close...

We're so artsy. I had to fill the void after maria (who IS coming the next time)

Kamilla finally got around to pop the question

It says itself: GRRRRRRRRRR!

One of the 1000000 pictures of waves crushing to shore.. or something poetic like that



There's 103 days left 'til Hove begins. YAY!

2 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

aww:D endeli vart i au nevnt i bloggen:P hehe, neida:) i SKA bli med neste gong ja!!!

airina sa...

haha, bære vent t me ska filme å greier! da bli du nevnt da;D å ja du ska vare mæ neste gång;>