huh.. when you don't do this regularly you really stop understanding what to write about. Well, I just found an old cd that proved to be Nirvana's unplugged in new york. cosy stuff.
horsie news: kaisa and I actually went on quite the mountain hike the other day. I'm surprised at how well she coped with the terrain. kaisa's the super horse!
boring school stuff: I'm done with english forever now! And I have "only" three written exams and one oral to go before senior high is history. And in 30 days I'll be seeing my first concert at Hove this year, wohoo!
Ohyea. next weekend. I need help. I have to do something fun and different, because by then I'm done with all the written exams and it's still to early to start rehearsing for the oral one. I'm considering visiting my mom in oslo, but financially it's a bad idea. Oslo brings out the worst in me, shopaholicly speaking.
Pictures are overrated (just because I'm to lazy to find something to upload)
IHEARTBEESEE



Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar