Of course this post will be about being russ. We've finally really gotten somewhere with our van. The seats are nearly done, the sound system is being shipped any day now, and the number plates are also ordered. Maria and I also came up with a logo for the van, so we have to discuss it with the rest. yay for efficiency! (and whole day tests which means going home early)
I'm also done decorating my russ pants (everything involving russ sounds ridiculous in english)! It was with a lot of help from Kamilla, who's very busy getting herself lost in Oslo at the moment, so it turned out to be very peculiar, VERY. It's unbelievably random and very funny though. except for the letter. I truly and sincerely hate the letter (everyone that'll se me in may will understand why). Kamilla sneak attacked my pants with the iron on that one.
Other than that I've been at my moms place today being very family family orientated, hanging out with my cousins and stuff. Because of hm.com there's about four or five ..items I'm desperate to get my hands on april 23rd. Thank you Matthew Williamson, don't you know I have a lot of stuff that costs a lot of money in my near future?? (may, hove, japan, øya, moving to oslo!) But I have to say I'm in love with the colors he uses on his designs.

does anyone have a incontrollable desire to buy this for me?
I'd be more than grateful

How can anyone NOT love this???



4 kommentarer:
Nei no gleda vi oss du;)
Utrulig kewl header btw! I'm impressed;)
d jær me;D
haha, du hakkje vore imponert hadde du sett me lage'n:P men takk:)
Den russebilen der e så rå no! Vi har vorre flink!! :D
de he me;D å tenk når me fer på musikken attåt;D;D;D
Legg inn en kommentar