lørdag 21. februar 2009

trygge oslo

(the title is related to jokke for those who didn't get it)

Arrrite, update from oslo! last night I arrived pretty late, so I took the train to mom's place. We ate sushi. Some of the best sushi I've tasted by the way, oh do envy me renate. Then we just watched a movie and chillaxed.

Today I've been shopping, grand scale! yes!


The weather in oslo (actually bærum for those who care):



plus the only shoes I brought: 


= not a good match. And the solution:


Luffly wollen socks that keep me warm, yay!


I don't feel like taking pictures of every single item I've bought today, but I have to mention some stuff I'm particularly pleased with: A short blazer with rolled up sleeves and purple "silk" lining. yayayay! I also bought Imperial leather's new cd at tiger today. hooray for swedish punk! I've actually been really good and only bought clothes to reasonable prices today, aka I bought everything at h&m. I love the divided department in oslo. Molde sucks. You can't compare molde's divided department to those in oslo. It's simply not the same thing.

Plans for tonight: I don't know! bah, I want to go out, but I dunno yet. Unfortunately garage has a 20 years policy, so I think by:larm is out of the picture considering it costs 400 nok for a day pass, and I don't really know any of the bands except blodspor. That sucks.




hooray for shopping!

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

JA, i envya d! ;O hehe!

håpa du kosa d :)

Maria sa...

lucky.. i au vil ha en blazer me roll up sleeves

airina sa...

takk takk, I do;P

hehe, du fer finne en i usa maria;)

Kamilla sa...

du e søt pisi

airina sa...

d e bære færdi prøva å vare sånn som du d kamilla;>